Saturday, May 16, 2009

To Paint or Not to Paint?

To paint or not to paint? This is my question!

I found this little guy at a rummage sale for, get this, $2.00. I had to have him. I don't know why but I do. Right away I pictured him with his insides cleaned out and a candle inside. I think he would look great with a tea kettle on top maybe with some flowers. I don't know if I want to just clean him up or paint him. Once I do paint him, I can't go back. So...please help me decide. I would like to know what you think. I will follow up with the pictures of him completed and properly placed when he is done.
I love daisies and vines. I think I may go with that.
What color do you think and what design? Or, leave him his happy little self? What do you see in him?

Oh yeah, and by the way....
Nothing happened to me yesterday. Nothing at all! Nothing exciting, nothing new, nothing, nothing, nothing!
But then I was thinking......hmmmmm,
My family was not sick.
I have lots of friends.
The sun was shinning.
The birds were singing.
Kids were happy.
Hubby was happy.
Website did not crash.
Everything I wanted to do yesterday, I did.
So...I guess it was right. Something good did happen to me. NOTHING BAD!

No comments:

Post a Comment