Tuesday, May 5, 2009

I'm Back and Ready to Go

I am feeling much better today. I have been down with a terrible headache. Nice! It has been beautiful outside and I could not stand the light. Migraine. Yuk.
So, I am behind. I missed Saturday: Thoughts on the Week, I missed Monday: Inspiration (which I could of used a little of myself).

Well, today I play "catch-up".

Last week was a good week. I am looking forward to finishing my website. Still. I did not realize how much work it is. I guarantee it will be worth the wait.

Today, I would like to highlight ROSE VINE COTTAGE TWO.
Her name is Kelly. I am sure you all know her, she has 169 followers and her last post alone had 60 comments.

She has the most beautiful cottage which she so kindly shares pictures of with us. She recently won COTTAGE OF THE MONTH! You so deserve this award. This is one blog I visit as often as I can.
Her decorating style is simply amazing. Every thing fits so perfectly in place.
Kelly is a very talented decorator, without a doubt. Please visit her blog and see what I mean. I just cannot find enough words to describe what she does other than Absolutely Beautiful!

Kelly, you are my hero for being able to keep such a beautiful place with 3 boys, a dog and a husband. I will continue to follow this blog and hopefully learn a lot from Kelly and have a home as beautiful as The Rose Vine Cottage.

I myself have 3 boys, 3 girls, 2 husky's and a husband. Not sure if I will ever be able to pull this off but I will certainly give it a shot. I am thinking I will need to walk tall and carry a very big stick. But, if I could just get them to know the rules, "If momma ain't happy, Ain't nobody happy", all will be well. I am putting my foot down! No more ATV parts in the house, that is what the garage is for, No more muddy boots in the house, "Life is full of choices: Remove your shoes or scrub the floor", is my new motto. Any other tips you might have for keeping a white, clean, crisp, beautiful home with the male persons living in it?

Great job Kelly! I am truly envious of you and your home. Until I can transform my home, I will be visiting your blog daily for more inspiration. Keep up the awesome work.

1 comment:

  1. glad ya are back,
    sorry for your headache, i get them too,
    no fun!

    take care

    ReplyDelete