Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Divine Order

All is in divine order. I know this truth; I live this truth today and every day.
Divine order is established in my life. The spirit of God is working in and through me to guide my ways and light my path. All my circumstances and experiences are brought into a harmonious balance.
I put God first as I go within for guidance. Therefore, my decisions are made with confidence and faith. In the silence of prayer, I clear my mind and refresh my spirits so that my thinking is constructive and illumined. I remain open at all times to receive what God is offering me.
The indwelling spirit of God is both my motivation and my inspiration, encouraging me to look for and expect good. I meet every experience with this expectation and with the understanding that all is in divine order.
"You will decide on a matter, and it will be established for you, and light will shine on your ways."--Job 22:28

No comments:

Post a Comment