Monday, April 20, 2009

Let Go, Let God


The Spirit of God sustains and upholds me at all times.If difficulties are mounting at home or at work, I may feel as if I'm struggling to keep my head above water. I then ask myself, Why am I trying to go it alone? I know what to do as I read words of Scripture: "Not by might, nor by power, but by my spirit says the Lord." It's time to let go and let God. It's time to stop struggling and let any burden be lifted from me.

This is a sweet and gentle reminder that I am never alone and that there is no need to struggle. God loves me and calls for me to turn within. The Spirit of God sustains and upholds me at all times. I release all to God--all worry, all pain. Both physically and spiritually, I feel peace wash over me. I am comforted. The Spirit of God is here--within me and everywhere around me. I accept, I release, and I am free.

"Not by might, nor by power, but by my spirit, says the Lord of hosts."--Zechariah 4:6

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for leaving a footprint with a kind note on my blog :)
    I absolutely love this post and agree to it. I recently read the 'Waterbook' by John Harricharan and found it extremely inspiring. I would love you to have a copy of it...will email it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much. That is very sweet. I will be putting my gazebo up soon and plan on doing a lot of relaxing and reading when the weather is a bit warmer. I appreciate your kindness.

    ReplyDelete